Friday, August 26, 2016

Blog Returning from Summer Vacation

I have been absent from my blog for the summer but plan to begin again in a week or so in September.  I have read a few other blogs, especially those that I somewhat disagree with.  It helps me to clarify my understanding on issues.  After doing so, here are a few things I am considering writing post about.  Feel free to suggest or critique these topics.  Have a great end to summer break.

Is God a Fundamentalist?

Should we interpret the Bible for ourselves?

Who should not feel comfortable in our church?

Do we want God to be for us?

As you can guess there will be a little twist to what these titles appear to be about.  If you have any more suggestion for topics let me know.  See you in September
Kyle




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Baptist Church of Maysville, MO's Fan Box